Leading Provider Of Composite Hoses
Yazlık Yeni mh. Başöğretmen cd. No:46 PK 41250 Gölcük / Kocaeli – Turkey
Phone : +90 262 335 1598
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Insulflange is to electrically separate two flanges.
– Insulflange is a new revolutionary system, used to prevent the flow of electrostatic charge to reduce sparking in hazardous environments.
– Insulflange system is also used to control losses due to corrosion. Can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery and chemical plants and increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
– Insulflange is often used in petrochemical applications to electrically isolate two mating flanges and to reduce the likelihood of creating a galvanic cell which would result in corrosion of the flanges and pipework.
– Insulflange is designed for the rigors of oilfield applications.
– Insulflange is designed in three different materials according to the application.
– Insulflange is made of high compressive strength material for added reliability.
– Insulflange for guaranteed reliability even if mishandled.
– No phenolic or asbestos materials used.
– Simple and easy to use, just to insert between the existing flanges and use standard bolts to get a perfect insulation.
– No additional kits or washers or sleeves required, no complicated kits to assemble, just insert between exhisting flanges and it’s ready to use.
– Available for any flange type and/or specification (i.e. ANSI, API, DIN, etc.)